A Insomniac Games lançou um novo patch para Ratchet & Clank: Em Uma Outra Dimensão de versão 1.002.001 que corrige uma série de problemas. Um deles era um problema impedia a obtenção do troféu ‘Fully Stacked’ (Estoque completo).
Alguns jogadores relataram que não conseguiam conquistar o troféu, que é concedido para o desbloqueio de todas as armas, caso o Pixelizer fosse a última arma obtida. Embora fosse possível recarregar um save anterior e contornar a falha, a Insomniac corrigiu o problema.
O patch também corrige diversos bugs menores que podiam acontecer em determinadas circunstâncias. Veja os patch notes na íntegra a seguir via site oficial.
General Fixes & Polish
- Addressed an issue where the UI would not appear when using the Jukebox
- Addressed an issue where the wrong hero would load which could lead to progression being blocked.
- Addressed an issue where inputs would not work after completing a Clank puzzle
- Addressed an issue where Ratchet could fall indefinitely while traveling to Corson V
- Addressed an issue where NPC voices could disappear
- Addressed an issue where the single color background in Photo Mode would not appear
- Reintroduced the wrench throw tutorial on Challenge Mode playthroughs
- Addressed an issue where the wrench & hammer would not appear in Photo Mode
- Addressed an issue where a collected Lorb would not be counted
- Addressed an issue where the hero could access weapons while in Zurkies bar
- Addressed an issue where unlock stickers could become locked again in Challenge Mode
- Addressed an issue where a gold bolt would be rewarded without completing the Glitch puzzle
- Addressed an issue where the Fully Stacked trophy would not be rewarded if the Pixelizer is the last weapon to be unlocked.
- Addressed an issue where the player could become stuck on a black screen indefinitely
- Improved stability
- Various additional fixes and improvements