Uma nova atualização já está disponível para Nioh 2. A versão 1.07 já foi disponibilizada e traz vários ajustes ao jogo.
As grandes mudanças são ajustes feito na dificuldade. Nioh 2 não vai ficar mais fácil, mas ficará mais justo em algumas situações. Inimigos que conseguiam eliminar o jogador com 1 hit, mesmo estando com nível abaixo do personagem, tiveram seu poder reduzido em golpes específicos.
Algumas missões secundárias tiveram seu nível de dificuldade reajustado, chance de drop de certos textos foi aumentada e o chefe Shibata Katsuie teve alguns ataques reajustados para que facilite um pouco mais a esquiva.
Confira abaixo os patch notes completos em inglês. Nioh 2 já está disponível para PlayStation 4 e você pode conferir nossa análise aqui.
- Adjusted the mission difficulty of the sub-missions:
- “A Favor for the Blacksmith”
- “The Greedy Hunter”
- “The Sunomata Yokai Hunt”
- “The Viper and the Butterfly”
- “The Brothers’ Blades”
- “The Burning Sky”
- “Scattered Fragments”
- “Calling on the Fire God”
- “The Dream’s End”
- Weakened the attacks of some non-boss enemies. Previously, though the player could be above the recommended level, some enemies would kill the player in one hit.
- Weakened some attacks of Shibata Katsuie that are especially difficult to dodge.
- Buffed the drop rate of Smithing Text and The Art of Combat.
- Added “Difficulty” to the search condition of Random Encounters.
- Added “Accessories” tab to the “Tempering.”
- Added a feature to initialize settings in the HDR settings.
- Fixed an issue where the level of the shiftling skill “Devour Yokai Realm” would reset when performing a reset on other skill tree. (The level of “Devour Yokai Realm” and overused skill points will be fixed in this update.)
- Fixed an issue where custom active skill would remain set to an active skill slot even when a reset of the Samurai Skill tree was performed.
- Fixed an issue in the Dojo where an acquired Tea Utensil would disappear when completing the mission.
- Fixed an issue in the Dojo where the player could obtain duplicates of a Smithing Text if the player had not already turned in the text in question to the blacksmith.
- Fixed an issue where in the Kodama Bazaar the stock of the items would not increase when using a skill that would increase maximum amount of item player can possess.
- Fixed an issue where twice as many items would be sold when selling items in Storehouse.
- Fixed an issue where a visual of certain weapons while sheathed was reversed when wearing Youngblood Cuirass.
- Fixed an issue in the mission “Bird in A Cage” where it was not possible to give dung balls to “Ryunojo the Dung Lover.”
- Fixed an issue in the mission “Ruin Draws Near” where the player could not ring the bell.
- Fixed an issue in the mission “A Way Out” where the Yokai Realm would not be dispelled when the boss spawned object was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue in the mission “The Golden Castle” where the Boss would not run out of Ki and would not be knocked down at times even when certain conditions were fulfilled.
- Fixed an issue in the multiplayer version of the mission “Stray Cats” where the mission would not end.
- Fixed an issue in the mission “The Fire God’s Magatama” where an unobtainable blue treasure box location was placed in the compass.
- Fixed an issue in the mission “Sharp Eyes” where player could not get amrita when completing the mission.
- Fixed an issue where a Biwa Boku-boku near a shrine would activate a Bloody Grave when the player is praying at a shrine.
- Fixed an issue where the Drenched status would not be removed when bathing in a hot spring while being Drenched.
- Fixed an issue where a ladder could not be used when certain enemies died with poison while the player was climbing the ladder.
- Fixed an issue where co-fighting NPCS cannot be assisted when they went down and simultaneously fell off a cliff.
- Fixed an issue where the Custom Active Skill Setting to the Active Skill “Sword Ki” was not applied to the Active Skill “Sword of Celerity.”
- Fixed an issue where Ki was consumed before the Active Skill “Swirling Snow” was executed.
- Fixed an issue where equipment effects and Custom Active Skill settings according to the active skill “Deadly Spiral” were not applied.
- Fixed an issue where the Custom Active Skill was not applied when Mystic Art “Trained Throw” is applied to the Active Skill “Piercing Hurl Shadow/Light.”.
- Fixed an issue where the Active Skill “Dragonfly II” was not applied to the Mystic Art “Trained Throw.”
- Fixed an issue with the grapple move of the hatchets where the grab would not follow through.
- Fixed an issue where the Custom Active Skill Setting to the Active Skill “Windswept” was not applied.
- Fixed an issue with the switchglaive where you could perform the special switch stances “Retrobution” and “Edge” without having unlocked the skills.
- Various other minor fixes.