A Larian Studios anunciou que o Hotfix 15 está disponível para Baldur’s Gate 3.
Hotfix difere normalmente de um patch porque são correções mais simples.
Veja o que a Larian disse sobre o Hotfix (via site oficial):
Temos um novo Hotfix para você esta semana, abordando uma série de travamentos, bloqueios e problemas de jogo.
Você encontrou os rostos de alguns personagens se transformando em horrores sobrenaturais esticados com buracos de carne no lugar dos olhos? Isso não deve mais ser um problema!
Esse Hotfix também resolve um problema que impedia os jogadores de carregar um jogo salvo se os mods usados tivessem mudado. Tenha em mente que alguns saves ainda podem não carregar dependendo dos mods que foram alterados, mas o menu agora deve permitir que você continue.
O idioma japonês agora está disponível para PC no Steam e PS5 (somente no Japão). Continuamos trabalhando para trazê-lo para outras plataformas!
Obrigado por dedicar seu tempo para nos enviar essas questões. Se você tiver algum bug para relatar, entre em contato com nossa equipe de suporte. Obrigado por jogar Baldur’s Gate 3!
SPOILERS – Tenha em mente que algumas das entradas abaixo podem conter spoilers, prossiga por sua conta e risco
CRASHES AND BLOCKERS
- Fixed a potential crash during autosave after moving to another level.
- Fixed a multiplayer crash that could occur for the client when the host loads a savegame after a Game Over screen.
- Fixed a crash related to deleted physics objects.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when you disarmed an NPC twice during combat and made them drop two different weapons (e.g. because they were dual-wielding), incapacitated them, and ended the combat without killing them, and then the incapacitating condition got removed.
- Fixed not being able to load a savegame that was started with a mod that’s now missing.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox when losing internet connection while editing a lobby name.
- Fixed a potential crash on Xbox related to the game checking whether you have the Deluxe Edition.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when swapping to Honour Mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing levels.
PERFORMANCE AND CODE
- Fixed potential performance issues at the end of the cinematic where Shadowheart kills Nightsong in the Shadowfell.
- Fixed an issue related to lava bubbles near the Sentient Amulet in Grymforge causing savegames to become very large.
- Fixed a memory issue when closing containers on controller.
- Fixed the Low Model Quality option sometimes not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue that could make certain special items, like the Idol of Silvanus, enter the wrong state when decluttered to a Traveller’s Chest.
- Reduced memory usage related to animation skinning.
- Fixed the Traveller’s Chests sometimes disappearing when changing to or from Honour Mode in the Multiplayer Settings.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue where, if the host was controlling a companion and a split-screen client joined the game, the client would gain control of the host’s avatar.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue where a reconnecting player wouldn’t get their characters assigned back to them correctly.
- Fixed Player 2 not being able to prepare spells if Player 1 moves their focus during a split-screen game.
FLOW AND GAMEPLAY
- Addressed an issue that prevented you from talking to NPCs at camp when going to camp via the Long Rest button.
- Fixed some wrong character behaviours likely introduced in Patch 4.
- The ‘Deal with the Devil’ quest now accounts for different outcomes in the Epilogue.
- Karlach should now get her scene in Avernus, regardless of whether she’s an avatar or a companion.
- Fixed companions not being able to jump when following the player character.
- Fixed an issue where ending the tutorial with only Lae’zel alive prevented you from saving the game in Act I.
- Fixed Gale’s dialogue ending abruptly when you ask him what he wanted to show.
- Fixed player factions sometimes becoming hostile towards each other when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed Create or Destroy Water only casting Create Water at Level 2.
- The Korean language pack is now enabled on Mac.
- Fixed some weapon textures.
- Fixed several cases of what we’ve dubbed the Pinocchio issue, where characters’ noses (and cheeks) get stretched in cinematics. They also happen to lose their eyeballs, turning the sockets into pits of flesh.
- Fixed equipment tooltips opened via the Inventory sometimes randomly closing on controller without player input.