A Ubisoft anunciou que a atualização 1.04 (1.0.4) está disponível para Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown.
O update corrige alguns bugs em quests e gameplay.
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown – 1.0.4 patch notes
- Reward notification for ‘Young Sargon’ overlaps in the game when unlocking the Digital Artbooks in the same session via the Ubisoft Connect overlay.
- Placing a marker on the map while focused on a Memory Shard locks the in-game cursor.
- Upgrading the Blessing amulet while equipped and not at full life renders the health bar visually stuck.
- During the first fight with Vahram, the camera can be offset following Vahram’s finishing move.
- Re-entering Mount Qaf’s main gate rarely leads to replay the initial ‘Ardashir Cutscene’.
- Trapdoor above Wak-wak tree in The Depths remains closed, with the lever stuck in pulled position after a soft reset.
- Player can receive damage using the dodge granted by the Elusive Water amulet when adding input during its animation.
- Player cannot unlock Mystery Chest located in Lower City after firing arrow at the correct spot.
- Sargon loses ‘frozen’ status effect when hanging on to a wall while the effect triggers.
- Sargon is invincible and invisible if player uses Shadow of the Simurgh just when Dragon King amulet’s effect triggers.
- Player can enter the Pit of Eternal Sands by breaking the 3rd warp seal exploiting aerial UP and DOWN attack combo + Rush of the Simurgh.
- Kiana and Sargon spawn outside of the rendered world if player dies and retries the fight right before Kiana’s transition to camouflage-attacks.
- Defeating Menolias or Orod while they are burning breaks the quick time event leaving players to restart the game and fight.²
- In some cases, King Darius and Sargon become immune to melee attacks when the player uses Fabric of Time on King Darius during his ‘Holy Flames’ attack.
- A soft reset when fighting the final boss can restart its phase counter, requiring the player to beat phase 4 four times
- Moon Gatherer – Players previously stuck in the progression of this side quest are now able to finish it by returning to its initial starting location in Sacred Archives.
- Treasure of the Seven Seas – Stubborn but colorful parrot does not want to return to the Pirate Captain leaving players unable to finish the quest.
- Treasure of the Seven Seas – Quest breaks when it’s start wasn’t confirmed before leaving the level due to too many side quests being active at the same time.
- Lost Warriors – The lost warrior on the bridge outside of Mount Qaf’s main gate respawns one more time after reloading the level after he was defeated.