A atualização 1.4.4 está disponível para Stardew Valley. Veja os patch notes a seguir, sendo que a principal novidade é a possibilidade de tirar fotos da fazenda, além de diversos consertos.
– (PS4, Switch) Added the ability to take screenshots of the farm.
– Fixed a crash when wearing the Napalm Ring.
– Fixed brick flooring turning into wood flooring overnight.
– Fixed an issue where pressing A while performing certain actions would erroneously open the onscreen keyboard.
– Fixed various audio issues, such as dropped sound effects after pausing during the Mermaid Show.
– Adjusted the controls for accessing the in-game chat.
– (Switch) Fixed controller applet not appearing when docking.
– Fixed minor issues related to objects that sway up and down (crab pots, item ready indicators, etc.)(edited)
PC AND CONSOLE:
– Adjusted dropped item pickups so that they’re more responsive for clients in multiplayer and will “rubber band back” to their previous locations less frequently.
– Adjusted item collection code so that machines tucked in corners can be refilled without using cursor mode.
– Added Elliott’s 14-heart not properly working in non-English languages.
– Fixed a data entry issue that caused some fish ponds to use incorrect data.
– Fixed the Shrimp Enthusiast Shirt applying the wrong shirt artwork.
– Fixed a softlock when watching the 2nd Fall movie in a non-English languages.
– Fixed the cursor not appearing in the level up profession selector if the Controller Style Menus option is toggled off while using a controller.
– Unsuccessfully crafting an unstackable item while already holding an item on your cursor no longer grants you credit for crafting it.
– Fixed an issue where Garden Pots would consume seeds without planting them if they were planted from more than a tile away.
– Fixed the color selector sliders on the Farmhand creation screen having incorrect navigation on controller.
– Fixed the logic for fruit tree obstruction checking the wrong tile.
– Fixed the dagger swipe sound effect repeating an extra time in multiplayer if another player is in the same area.
– Krobus will no longer get jealous if you gift characters you’re dating after he moves in.
– Penny now leaves Garden Pots alone in her 14 heart event.
– Fixed an issue that could cause Sam’s 6 heart event to soft-lock.
– The game now re-issues the player the Qi’s Challenge quest if they had previously opened the mail, but dismissed it without accepting the quest.
– Items placed in an ex’s room are now collected and placed in a chest after divorce.
– You can no longer give away quest items or non-giftable items during the Feast of the Winter Star.
– Adjusted some NPC gift reactions (Vincent and Jas now dislike Triple Shot Espresso, Dwarf now loves Lemon Stone, and Sam now enjoys concession stand Joja Cola.)
– Adjusted Desert map so that crab pots placed in the water no longer render incorrectly, and objects can no longer be placed on top of the Desert Trader.
– Removed Catfish from Willy’s fishing quests during Winter, as it’s impossible to catch one without a Rain Totem.
-Fixed a crash that could occur on the host when a client connects to a game that was set to Friends or Invite Only that is now being hosted on a platform that doesn’t support those online modes.
– Fixed incorrectly looping ambient noise in the Deep Woods at night.
– Fixed an issue where the Japanese localization’s dialogue for a spouse watering your crops would incorrectly show both gender variants of the text.
– Fixed the Simplified Chinese localization incorrectly showing Sunflower Seeds as a Fall only crop.
– Removed the ‘<‘ from the Simplified Chinese localization of the “Pet loves you” dialogue.
– Fixed an issue where Junimos would show an empty text bubble when bringing a bundle to the Junimo Hut after completing a bundle in Simplified Chinese or Korean.
– Fixed an issue where viewing the Junimo Note before learning to read it would cause certain text to permanently display much larger in the Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Korean localizations
– Filled in some missing characters in the Korean fonts. This fixes some instances where an asterisk appears instead of a Korean character.
– Fixed a minor typo in Grandpa’s Note in the Korean localization.