A Ubisoft anunciou que Assassin’s Creed Mirage receberá nesta terça (7) a atualização de versão 1.0.5.
O update basicamente corrige bugs, mas fornece uma opção de ativar ou desativar a aberração cromática.
Veja os patch notes a seguir.
- Xbox Series X|S: ~3.54 GB
- Xbox One: B : ~3.02 GB
- PlayStation®5: ~2.83 GB
- PlayStation®4: ~5.79 GB
- PC: ~4.22 GB
- Added an option to enable/disable Chromatic Aberration.
- Whilst wearing the Fire Demon outfit, players would not receive the correct number of shards after assassinating any ISU Hunter.
- Basim now has an equal chance to play any of his take down animations during front executions.
- Fixed issues with store rewards.
- Fire Eater enemies hitbox is now properly considering one shot kills with the throwing knife when breaking the oil jar on their back.
- “Speak with Ali” – Ali is no longer stuck.
- “Follow the Fiery Trail” – Removed blockers from investigation objective.
- “Nehal’s Calling” – Player can now access the final clue.
GRAPHICS, UI AND ANIMATIONS
- Numerous visual improvements on environment, VFX and weapons.
- Fixed multiple NPC navigation, animation, and interaction issues.
- Fixed clothes corruption on NPCs.
- Various animation fixes, including unnatural leg movements for Basim.
- Fixed a FOV pop after a cinematic when FOV settings have been modified by the player.
- Fixed NPC rendering from short distance.
- Store page display improved.
- Reward notifications appear properly when opening medium chests.
- Key icon & quest objective now remains above the head of NPCs in Eagle Vision.
- Highlight on NPCs lasts for a shorter amount of time in Eagle Vision.
- Cinematics should now run properly after credits.
- Option added to enable/disable background music during call to prayer.
- Fixed animal sound effects.
- Improved OWO Haptic Suit support.
- Fixed number of active monitors for laptop players.
- Multiple stability improvements.
- Fixed time tracking for hours played on PS5.
- Offline achievements now transmit to 1st party.
- Fixed issue with Japanese PS5 button mapping.
- The refresh rate option in the settings now displays the correct value.
- Master Assassin Upgrade #1 and Master Assassin Upgrade #2 are now displayed in the in-game Store.
- Update to game credits.
- When loading into the game, the main menu music will no longer infinitely loop and will transition smoothly.
CAUTION SPOILERS AHEAD!
- “Fight Roshan” – Player can no longer skip this objective.