A Bandai Namco anunciou que a atualização 1.09 está disponível para Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris.
Veja um trailer que destaca as novidades logo abaixo. Em seguida você confere todos os patch notes.
New Additional Contents
- Added Finish Arts to Wayfarer ReoNa
- Added “Raid Dungeon Extreme”
- Added “Semi-auto mode”
*This mode is for players who want to focus on the main story and play the game with simplified combat.
- Added “Lightplay mode”
*In this mode, the player can play through to the start of Chapter 2 while cruising through the story. This is for players who have seen the anime or read the books and want to reach the game-original content faster.
- Added “Semi-auto mode” and “Lightplay mode” in the options menu
*This mode can be switched ON/OFF during gameplay
*Lightplay mode can be selected when starting a new game
- Added an option to skip battle in the central cathedral in Chapter 1
*This battle will be skipped automatically when Lightplay mode is ON
- Added an option to adjust the speed of the cursor during Concentration
- Added an option to fix the camera position
- Added an option to reduce particle effects during battle
- Added an option to display details during battle
- Added an option to adjust text speed
- Added tutorials for the additional features
- Super Arts can now be triggered whenever the Arts Gauge is more than zero.
*Only when Semi-auto mode is OFF.
- Reduced the speed of Arts Gauge decreasing during Super Arts
- Reduced the amount of Arts Gauge needed to use Ally Skills
- Switched the Finish Arts and Super Arts buttons
- World Map can now be zoomed in and out with the D-pad
- Multiple items can now be selected when selling at a shop
- [STEAM] Fixed the issue where the Bond Conversations end with the camera placed further than intended when playing in a certain resolution
- [STEAM] Keyboard controls can now be selected
- [Xbox One] Adjusted number of objects displayed on screen, and texture resolution
- Adjusted the battle difficulty of the Integrity Knights in Chapter 1
- The player will recover HP when succeeding in landing an Ally Skill
- Adjusted the movements when using an Ally Skill when enemy parts are targeted
- Adjusted the movements when using Renly’s certain sword skills
- Adjusted the particle effects when using the sword skill “Photon Eraser”
- Adjusted balance of certain sword skills
- Dual-wielding sword skill: Moment Bite, Bow sword skill: Fix Peer, Skill: At Wit’s End
- Route Guidance can now be switched to guide the player to the pinned location, main quest or Sub quests
- Route Guidance will now have different colors based on the selected destination
Pinned location = green, Sub quests = yellow, and main quest = blue
- Players can now receive multiple CUBE tickets at once
- Adjusted camera movements during battle