— Final Fantasy XV (@FFXVEN) November 23, 2016
- Implemented actions inspired by the “Omen” trailer by Digic Pictures in the game
- Warp Drop Kick (When daggers are equipped).
- Backward Warp magic (Elemental magic activation at short rnge).
- Here are some example of Wait Mode exclusive abilities implemented to improve the experience with Wait Mode.
- Libra Speed Increase – You’ll be able to receive information via Libra quickly.
- Wait Gauge Recovery – Wait Gauge recovers when defeating the enemy.
- Surprise Attack Warp Break – When warp-striking to an enemy that isn’t targeting you, it’s easy to destroy the targeted part.
- Final Blow Shoft Break – When warp-striking to an enemy that has less than half its HP, the damage multiplier increases.
- Added screen effects during the battle to make it easier to understand the HP status.
- When HP is lower than 25%, the whole screen is covered by a bright red filter.
- When in a pinch, the whole screen is covered by a dark red filter.
- The “Enemy Whistle” has been implemented. You can summon monsters, but they won’t always appear.
- The movement executed at the time of an MP Burst is canceled. Trying to warp when in MP Burst will cause the move to fail.
- It will be possible to warp forward in the field even outside of battles.
- The item “Music player” has been implemented, allowing you to listen to your favorite songs even while walking.
- A gallery has been added to the menu, and it will display the dishes cooked by Ignis and the fish caught by Noctis.
- Opening the menu during auto-drive won’t stop the driving.
- Added the “Regalia Shop,” that will allow you to shop while riding in the Regalia.
- Added cutscenes from Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV and the Omen trailer, which could not fit on the disk.
Improvement of other areas
- Various bug fixes.
- Adjustements to improve the comfort of gameplay.
- Camera adjustments in narrow spaces.
- Improved menu operability.
- Addition of features to enhance convenience.
- Adjustments to improve the main scenario experience.
- Made changes to towns to fit the scenario.
- Made changes to the open world to fit the scenario.
- Enhancement of content.
- Adjusted side-quest balance, added dish types, added fish types and fishing spots.
- Improvement of the Leviathan boss battle.
- Brushed up the encounter against Leviathan and further improved the battle experience.