- Fixed an issue where participating in a Drift Trial with a car featuring an exterior livery created with a custom color chip (a color chip created in the Livery editor) would result in the game crashing after the result screen.
- Fixed an issue where excessive force feedback was applied when understeering using the THRUSTMASTER T500RS steering controller.
- Addressed an issue wherein the THRUSTMASTER TH8A ‘H pattern shifter’ was not properly recognized when connected to a compatible steering wheel controller.
Other improvements and adjustments
- The controller steering sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been increased in order to improve handling during oversteering and drifting.
- The adjustment range for a steering wheel controller’s force feedback has been broadened: it is now possible to decrease maximum torque on steering wheels with strong motor torque.
- Various other issues.