Um patch de versão 1.13 está disponível para Call of Duty: Black Ops II. As mudanças no PS3 são poucas, pois o patch foi lançado focado no DLC "Vengeance", que chegará somente no dia 1º de agosto no PS3.
Confira abaixo as correções e mudanças:
- Season Pass holders will now be reminded to download Season Pass content which they haven’t previously downloaded.
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- Improved stability when pressing buttons during a Theater mode screenshot.
- Improved stability when selecting an account for a secondary user when going online.
- Screenshots taken during Theater mode from a match on Uplink will no longer become corrupt.
Multiplayer Game Balancing
- AN-94: Damage slightly reduced.
- DSR 50: Rate of fire reduced.
- Ballista: Rate of fire slightly reduced.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Players are no longer able to access unintended areas using the Trample Steam and the Elevator.
Mob of the Dead
- Pack-A-Punch version of the Raygun Mark II now displays the correct skin.