O vídeo acima contém o "novo episódio" que foi prometido à coletânea e escrito por Nojima (clique aqui para ver a notícia original). Infelizmente, ele está em japonês.
O usuário que fez o upload do vídeo forneceu um resumo que pode ser lido abaixo (em inglês). Atente-se ao fato de que possui spoilers.
Mas a informação mais importante, segundo ele, é que Final Fantasy X-3 é praticamente confirmado com esse capítulo.
These are the parts that I actually paid attention while it was being recorded. After I upload this video and finish some extra errands, I will watch it again and will edit this with some fresh new info or if I find some mistakes as well.
That being said, the most important thing AT ALL in this whole drama is:
Unlike many people are commenting around, this doesn't look like a new ending at all.
If you ask me, my answer is:
FINAL FANTASY X-3 is coming! (It's not confirmed by words in the bonus audio, but it is heavily implied)
Whether if it's a new game (my bet), movie or even a book, that's SE's problem. But the whole reason for this bonus audio is to confirm Tidus and Yuna will have a brand new adventure!
The important parts I've listened to: (Not in particular order)
– As I mentioned before, this audio drama isn't conclusive at all. In fact, it just brings more and questions and events for a sequel. The events in this audio drama also doesn't seem to be in order.
– Most of this bonus audio are narrated by 2 characters: Chuami and Kurugum. They are childhood friends and are sent to Besaid Island by Baralai to search for Yuna for some help.
– Before they search for Yuna, they meet Tidus in a stadium.
– Tidus is still a Blitzball star, but when Chuami handshake him, she notices he's pretty injured and with no energy at all, although he is trying to hide it. Later, when she meets him again, hiding from someone in Bevelle, she also notices he's injured. This may be related to why he and Yuna aren't together anymore.
– When they get to the temple, at first Yuna refuses to help them and even ask them to return to where they came from, but once Chuami mentions about Tidus, she changes her mind. (Before this they did show Yuna and Wakka a sphere sent by Baralai)
– The sphere seems to be about the return of the Shoopuffs (there are two there when there was supposed to be only one appearently)
– Tidus isn't together with Yuna anymore, but of course, the real reason isn't explained. At the beggining of the drama, when Chuami, one of the protagonists asks Yuna about Tidus being her boyfriend, she still confirms, but at another point (although
I'm sure it's a lie) when the 2 protagonists are spying a convo between them, she is jealous about some Tidus' friend (Marufi – a friend according to him). Then, she tells him she doesn't care anymore and apparently got another person she likes. Weird enough, he just ask: Who?, which she replies "Someone you don't know."
– The weird part about this is, just after this scene, another one follows when Kurugum, the other protagonists, tells Chuami that he likes Yuna and they should separate from each other, even though they are childhood friends. (Like they are trying to induce people to believe he is Yuna's new love, but I doubt it could be, as he has a voice of a 14 years old kid).
– Later though, Tidus asks Lulu if she know about who could be Yuna's new love. Lulu gets pretty disappointed and says she thought Tidus would know Yuna a little bit more. She then tells Tidus to figure it himself. (It is suggested that Lulu knows Yuna don't have anyone else, but rather is trying to leave Tidus out of problems.)
– Apparently, Yuna woke up from her "bad dream" (aka her FFX-2 version) and is talking like her FFX self again. Rikku and Paine aren't mentioned in this bonus audio. (Guys, the bad dream part was a joke I made, don't take it literally!)
– Sin is back, although it's not explained why and how it's back. It's told, however, that it was activated by something (note that they use the word Summoned anymore). Lulu even mention that it isn't strange that Sin was reactivated in Bevelle instead of any other place.
– One of the protagonists (Chuami) of this bonus audio drama claims to be Auron's daughter, although this is confronted by Lulu when she mentions about it. Lulu even saus she doesn't look like Auron like Yuna looked like Braska and Tidus looked like Jecht.
– When she asks Lulu if her mother is a liar, she tells her that she wouldn't go so far, but if Auron was really her father, he would definitively make sure she would know, because that's how Auron was.
– Eventually Tidus seems to be with Chuami somewhere after Sin, then he reminds Chuami about his promise to always be together with "her" (her being Yuna as far as I understood). Tidus also mentioned they should go to where the others are (refering to his friends who defeated Sin)
– In the end of the bonus audio, Yuna's famous words from FFX about defeating Sin are back, with the crowd cheering. You know what that means, right?