A NetherRealm Studios confirmou que o personagem Predator será lançado para Mortal Kombat X no dia 7 de julho para donos do Kombat Pack. Ele poderá ser adquirido de forma separada no dia 14 de julho.
Na próxima segunda, dia 6 de julho, será feita uma transmissão ao vivo com o gameplay do personagem no canal no Twitch da desenvolvedora.
Atualização: o jogo recebeu um novo patch. Confira as novidades logo abaixo.
Character specific fixes
- D'Vorah (Swarm Queen) – Added 2 buffer frames on Bug Bomb dash cancel combos if the opponent is in hit stun
- Ferra/Torr -Grab-N Stab now does full damage when thrown backwards
- Ferra/Torr (Lackey) – Back Breaker now does full damage when thrown backwards
- Jacqui – Added 7 damage to Bionic Blast in all variations
- Kitana (Royal Storm) – Bounce Back has 14 frame startup (down from 23 frames)
- Kitana (Assassin) – Punishing Poke now correctly gets a damage buff from Sharpen / Razor Blade
- Kitana (Mournful) – Reduced the block stun on the first Glaive of the Enhanced Glaive Throw by 8 (no longer jails from up close at min range)
- Kung Lao (Tempest) – Orbiting Hat is +12 on block (down from +27)
- Liu Kang (Flame Fist) – Fixed a bug where the recovery on Shaolin Flame (24) and Shaolin-ferno (15) using the other’s value
- Shinnok – Hell Sparks / Hell Blast when enhanced is +14 on block (down from +24)
- Tanya – Slight damage scaling adjustments
- Tanya – Removed the invulnerability frames on her Teleports
- Tanya – Added 10 recovery frames after landing from a Teleport naturally
- Tanya – Added 10 recovery frames after landing from a Teleport after a missed or blocked normal attack
- Tanya – You can no longer chain into ground attacks or 2in1 special cancel after landing from a Teleport after a blocked jump attack
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Added 5 recovery frames to Air Fire Blasts after a Teleport