Guardians of Middle-Earth recebeu um patch de versão 1.03 com diversos balanceamentos. Você pode conferir tudo logo abaixo.
Além dos balanceamentos, o game recebeu consertos gerais em seu modo online como latência e erros de conexão.
- Guardians have gotten a slight pass on their Basic Attack damage do their starting damage matches exactly the damage they are doing. In some cases, the damage has gotten a little higher or lower even though the actual damage output across all levels is the same; in a few cases, some of the Basic attack damage was lowered a little and put into another ability; in these cases, the Basic Attack damage is mentioned such in the case of Runsig below.
- All Tacticians now have a standardized 10% starting Resistances; in the past, some Tacticians started with 13%.
- Chieftain’s Focus Attack Speed boost changed to 10/20/30/40 (was 20/30/40/50).
- Lowered late game base damage to 200 (was 207).
- Gaffer’s Home Cider Critical Chance changed to 20% at all ranks (was 15%/20%/25%/30%).
- Bonfire now deals 6/10/16/24 at a half-second intervals (was 12/20/32/48 per one-second).
- Bonfire ratio lowered to 0.02 per 20 ticks (was previously 0.04 per 10 ticks)
- Note: Bert’s Bonfire ticks every half-second to eliminate issues with Mutton not functioning in all cases.
- Initial Health reduced to 350 (was 355).
- Move speed reduced to 13.8 from 14.
- Kaboom! gains 0.75 points of damage (was 1.0) per Felgrom’s Health point lost.
- Burn! AP ratio adjusted to ensure sustained 0.06 AP.
- A Bit of Fire set for the DOT to follow him as he moves.
- Durin’s Line set for better activation timings.
- Mighty Axe reticule has been fixed.
- Base Attack Damage balanced, bug fixed with exponentiality in his damage curves giving him more than expected damage through mid-levels.
- Base Attack Damage lowered at cap by 8 points.
- Throttle receives lower bonus damage, 35% from 50%.
- Dizzying Smash cooldown lowered to 8 seconds (from 16 seconds).
- Dizzying Smash damage lowered to 20/40/60/80 (was 50/85/120/160).
- Dizzying Smash Resistance debuff time increased to 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Ramming Oppression’s Health Loss reduced to 6% (was 8%).
- Overall movement speed increase by ~4%.
- Health per Level reduced to 70
- Goblin Insult’s Taunt equalized at 1.5 seconds at each Ability Level
- Forest Sprint Attack Speed reduced to 10%/20%/30%/40% (was 20%/30%/40%/50%).
- Forest Sprint Move Speed augmented to 30% at all ranks (was 25/35/45/55%).
- Forest Sprint Cooldown increase to 18 seconds (was 14 seconds).
- Snuff Them Out lifesteal lowered to 8/12/18/26 (was 10/15/22/35).
- Furious Flames True damage lowered to 100/180/270/370 (was 100/200/300/400).
- Furious Flames Cooldown lowered to 40 seconds (was 32s).
- Brutal Draught Damage boost lowered to 8/15/29/50 (was 14/27/44/68).
- Bloodied Blade fear time adjusted to 1.2/1.2/1.2/1.2 (was 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8).
- Berserker Rage Attack speed lowered to 20/30/40/50 (was 20/35/50/65).
- Man the Walls lowered to 1.0/1.2/1.4/1.6 (was 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8) and 2.0/2.4/2.8/3.2 (was 2/0/2.6/3.2/3.8).
- Fortitude cooldown increased to 26 seconds (was 24 seconds).
- Roots of Greenwood now scales at a rate of 35/40/50/65.
- Attack Speed on March of the Northmen lowered to 10/15/20/25 from 25/28/31/35.
- Catapult of Angmar’s AP ratio increased to 0.13 from 0.10.
- Catapult of Angmar’s damage increased to 20/48/76/104.
- Basic Attack damage rebalanced from a range of 25 to 100 between levels 1 and 14.
- Heart of the Mountain Critical chance lowered to 20/25/30/35 (was 25/30/35/40) and the bonus for missing HP down to 20 at max (was 30).
- Increased the cost of Wrath to 10% of Thorin’s health (was 7%).
- Oakenshield has a bug fixed where he was benefiting from direct CDR in some situations.
- Changed the move speed and attack speed boost of Wrath to 25/30/35/40.
- Durin’s Wrath resistance reductions to 4/7/10/13 (was 5/10/15/20).
- Dwavern Valor CC reduction flattened to 30% at all ranks (was 20/40/60/80).
- Resistances for Dwarven Valor decreased to 11/18/26/35 from 20/30/40/50.
- Note: with the recent increase to the Stone Giant’s Controlling Influences Reduction buff, players that take Thráin were previously able to break the Controlling Influences Reduction cap of 100%, which is unintended.
- Taskmaster (passive) increased to 15% (was 11%) for both Attack Speed and Move Speed.
- Orcish Medicine’s self-Attack Speed debuff lowered to 15% (was 25%).
- Goblin Gate Relic UI Bug fixed.
- Long Lake Relic bug fixed. Now grants 120 AP, was 100.
- Udun Relic improved to 30 Health threshold (was 50 Health).
- River Barrels Relic is now 2-slot, also decrease in Health Proc to 50% (was 60%).
- Three Hunters Relic is now a 2-slot relic.
- River Running Relic gives 5% movement speed for each Topaz in Belt (was 4%).
- Stoic Strike’s Basic Damage lowered to +3 (was +4) as a 2-slot relic.
- Each inner shrine on the 3-Lane map now benefit all Guardians on a team by 3% (was 4%).