Borderlands 2 receberá um patch hoje. A principal novidade é em relação aos destraváveis que Poker Night 2 (que sai na semana que vem) fornecerá ao game.
Confira abaixo a lista completa de mudanças:
- Added support and compatibility for upcoming content, including character customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
- Fixed an issue where bank and stash capacity could be exceeded. This change prevents additional items from being added to stash / bank until capacity is below the maximum — it does not forcibly remove or delete any items.
- Added a preview of available premium customizations when using a customization station so that players can see what a purchased head or skin would look like before buying.
- Fixed an exploit where players could become invincible occasionally through the Siren's Res skill.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from choosing a new customization from SHiFT when creating a character immediately after redeeming a customization code.
- Fixed an exploit that could allow players to access unlicensed content.
- Fixed an issue causing non-English languages to display English names for premium customizations.
Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
- Bad Hair Day
- Best Minion Ever
- Fixed a bug that could cause the "Wildlife Preservation" mission boss to sometimes continue fighting after the encounter in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue that could cause Scarlett to not drop Scarlett's Greed in the fight with Roscoe.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player's grenade count to not be saved properly if they were using a Grenadier class mod.
- Fixed a bug causing Seraph items of the day to incorrectly be capped at level 55.
- Rebalanced the Gunzerker's Titan class mod to be more in line other Gunzerker class mods.
- Fixed an issue where the Evolution shield could incorrectly list a Recharge Delay of 0.00 seconds.
- Fixed audio from Impact shields not playing when connected to another player.
- Fixed an issue causing audio distortion in some cases when a transfusion projectile got stuck inside an object.